The Belonging Project invited consultations and contributions to committees, working parties and external projects.
- Devlin, M., Kift, S., Nelson, K., Smith, L. & McKay, J. (2012). Effective Teaching and Support of Students from Low Socio Economic Status Backgrounds: Final Report, Office of Learning and Teaching. Acknowledged as contributors to the project’s final report and staff resources in relation to design and content (Clarke, B. & Wilson, R.).
Internal significance – University level
- Student Services, I Belong Project. (2012–ongoing). Project advisors and key School liaisons. Responsible for recruitment, design and implementation of discipline-specific workshops for visiting disadvantaged secondary school students.
- First Year Experience and Transition Project. (2013–ongoing). Invited to participate in the project’s Reference Group, Systems Working Group and Transition Principles Working Group.
- Inclusive Teaching Practices Project. (2012-–ongoing). Advisors to project team and key School liaisons.
- Equity and Diversity Committee. (2011–ongoing). Invited participatory membership (Clarke)
- Education Abroad Student Mobility Photographic Competition. (2012–ongoing). Advisors to event organisers and key School liaisons.
- Property Services, Informal Student Spaces Redevelopment Project. (2012–ongoing). Advisors to project team and key School liaisons.
- Office of the DVC (Academic), Student Cohort Experience Project Reference Group. (2011–2012). Invited participatory members.
- Student Services, Student to Student Video Competition. (2013). Advisors to competition organisers and key School liaisons.
Internal significance – College level
- College of Design and Social Context, Retention and Attrition Project. (2012–onging). Invited contributors (Clarke and Lukas).
- College of Design and Social Context, Selection Review Project. (2012–ongoing). Invited contributors (Clarke, Wilson and Lukas).
- College of Science, Engineering and Health, First Year Experience Community of Practice Group. (2012–ongoing). Invited participants.
Internal significance – School level
- School of Media and Communication, Learning and Teaching Committee. (2011–ongoing). Invited participatory membership.
- School of Media and Communication, MC2015 Review Project. (2011–ongoing). Advisors as participatory members of the steering committee and key School liaisons to program teams.
- School of Media and Communication, Learning and Teaching Investment Fund Round. (2014). Advise School staff as participatory members of the School’s LTIF Community of Practice Group and advise staff in other schools on request.
- School of Media and Communication, Transition and Orientation Coordination Team Proposal (DOC 75 KB) (2012 Oct) (staff login needed). Submitted and endorsed by the School Executive and Learning and Teaching Committees. (Lukas, K., Clarke, B., Wilson, R., Carlin, D., & Morieson L.)