The editorial team of Communication, Politics and Culture welcomes submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org
For themed issues, please consult the relevant call for papers, and email abstracts and papers to the named issue editors by or before the nominated dates.
Manuscripts are evaluated by an editorial committee, and anonymously evaluatedby external referees.
Papers deemed to be within the journal’s focus and scope will be considered anonymously by external referees according to whether they:
- demonstrate adequate scholarship in their area
- contribute to the journal's specific interests and address an academic and intellectual readership
- are theoretically informed, in broad connection with the journal's focus
- have an argument and present it clearly
- consist of more than textual exposition or textual commentary, unless compelling reasons are provided
- do not exceed 6000 words, plus references and endnotes. Longer papers may be considered in exceptional circumstances.
We also ask referees to consider whether papers
- present original work, informing readers of hitherto unpublished material or opening up new areas of enquiry
- contribute to a significant debate in line with the journal's objectives
- contribute to a particular theme for which material has been sought specifically
What to Provide when Submitting
When submitting to CPC please provide separate Word documents, double-spaced, as follows:
- Cover sheet providing the title of your paper, author and contact author details and a short biography of up to 50 words for each author
- De-identified Abstract of not more than 100 words and at least four (4) keywords
- De-identified Paper. We recommend between 5000 and 6000 words, plus references and endnotes.
- De-identified Tables and Figures and Illustrations documents (if using any). Authors are responsible for copyright clearance of images used.
Full details on what is required of your submission
The full details on what is required of your submission and in what format, is provided in the Communication, Politics & Culture Journal style guide and checklist (PDF 127 KB).