The School of Science is lead by an experienced executive team.Our academics are experts working at the forefront of their fields who apply their research discoveries, industry judgement and specialist expertise to their teaching creating a world class learning experience.
- Professor Russell Crawford - Executive Dean
- Professor Trevor Stevenson - Deputy Dean, Research and Innovation
- Professor Kay Latham - Deputy Dean, Learning and Teaching
- Associate Professor Michelle Spencer - Associate Dean, Applied Chemistry and Environmental Science
- Professor Mark Osborn - Associate Dean, Biosciences & Food Technology
- Associate Professor Lawrence Cavedon - Associate Dean, Computer Science and Information Technology
- Professor John Thangarajah - Asociate Dean, Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Professor Matt Duckham - Associate Dean, Geospatial Science
- Professor Asha Rao - Associate Dean, Mathematical Sciences
- Professor Dougal McCulloch - Associate Dean, Physics
- Professor Gary Bryant - Associate Dean, Higher Degree Research
- Associate Professor James Harland - Associate Dean, Student Experience
- Dr Paul Perry - Business Development Manager
- Mr Owen Shemansky - Senior Manager, Planning & Resources
Find staff by discipline
- Applied chemistry and environmental science
- Biosciences and food technology
- Computer science and information technology
- Computer science and software engineering
- Geospatial science
- Mathematical sciences
Find staff by name
Contacts for students
- All current students in the School of Science should direct enquiries to RMIT Connect.
- All prospective students should direct enquiries to Info Corner.
- All current and prospective research students should direct enquiries to Higher Degree by Research School contacts.
Contact the School of Science
+61 3 9925 2348
School of Science
GPO Box 2476
Melbourne VIC 3001