Entrepreneurial skills are vital in today’s changing world of work.
At RMIT we understand the importance of equipping students with real-world experiences and the skills to succeed in a rapidly evolving world.
So whether it’s learning how to design and shape a business idea, pitch a concept to investors or using our startup accelerator and incubator to transform an idea into something world changing, RMIT’s entrepreneurial opportunities are endless.
All current and former RMIT students can access a range of entrepreneurial initiatives through the University, including:
- Industry networking, connections and mentoring through eLab and our Fastrack Innovation Program
- Start-up funding via our New Enterprise Investment Fund
- Complimentary advice from our Entrepreneur in Residence
- Access to The RMIT Accelerator and Incubator (launching October 2016)
- A retail space to sell products through the RMIT Pop-up Shop
By enrolling in a program or course at RMIT, you're selecting an institution dedicated to ensuring our students are ready for life and work. Learn more about entrepreneurship at RMIT.