Publications from the EU Centre
The EU Centre at RMIT produces regular publications related to its activities. If you cannot locate what you are looking for, please email the Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Bangladesh RMG Roadmap: Targeting US$50 Billion Export by 2021 (PDF 7.3 MB)
Sharif As-Saber with Bruce Wilson, Wahed Waheduzzaman and Saniyat Islam
Copyright © Authors and BGMEA 2016. All rights are reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior permission from the publisher.
- Duke, C. Transposing Concepts: Lifelong Learning and the Learning Region (PDF 241 KB) February 2011
- Wilson, B. Regional Policy and the Lisbon Treaty: implications for European Union-Asia Relationships (PDF 253 KB) February 2011
- Lifelong Learning Policies: Europe, Australia and the place of education in the post–2015 Sustainable Development Goals (PDF 1.5 MB) April 2014
- Research needs for disaster resilience and development (PDF 1.24 MB) November 2012
- Productivity in Australian industry: how does the debate look from Europe? (PDF 380 KB) April 2012
- Strengthening skills formation in Australia: lessons from Germany? (PDF 551 KB) July 2010