Prospective and existing Vocational Education students are welcome to our Skills and Job Centre to receive course and career advice to assist you to be "ready for life and work".
If you are thinking about returning to study or taking the next steps into the workforce, the centre offers you a safe place to chat with our dedicated course and career advisors.
Discover your options
Our advisors can work with you to:
- identify future career prospects and the skills required
- identify your existing skills and interests and how these relate to the job market.
Additionally, we can:
- discuss your study options here at RMIT, other institutions and pathways into employment
- liaise with other networks to provide tailored advice that suits your needs
Job application assistance
- attend employment search workshops
- learn about future skills needs
- build a resume
- write cover letters
- interview practice
The centre provides a place to talk directly to employers about their workforce needs at our industry networking forums and presentations. Register your interest.
Our mentoring program will provide access to mentors who can talk to you about their experiences in making the transition from study to work and answer your questions about work and industry. Register your interest.