Features and facilities
RMIT Hamilton is focused on applied research. We're located in a rural landscape just four kilometres from Hamilton's central business district and close to accommodation. We house number of conference, meeting and educational facilities to suit different needs and our researchers offer consultancy and facilitation services to the public.
Teaching and research
- The Teaching Development Centre is equipped with fully powered/networked tables that seats 24 and large whiteboard and TV/video access.
- Lecture room 1 is a simple, classroom style room with desks and seating for 24 people.
- Building 602 comprises of a large, open room which can be divided into three smaller sections with the use of large partitions. The two outer sections include a whiteboard, and all three areas have desk seating for between 18-24 people.
- Access to TV, VCR and DVD players
- Data projectors and screens available.
The art studio is a large open area with excellent lighting, sinks, benches and an adjoining equipment storage room. It’s also available for external use.
RMIT is located on nine hectares of bushland with BBQ facilities on site.
Events and conferences
The conference room is a large, spacious room with roof-mounted projection, overhead projection and whiteboards available. It can seat up to 45 guests (with desks) or more than 80 in theatre-style seating. There’s also an adjoining kitchen with tea/coffee making facilities.