This $500 scholarship gives students financial assistance for students seeking careers in valuation.
The Chris McMahon Scholarship, as presented by the Gippsland Valuers Discussion Group, honours the late Chris McMahon who was instrumental in establishing the discussion group and made a significant contribution to the valuation profession in Regional Victoria.
To apply for this role, you must be
- currently undertaking your second year in BH113 Bachelor of Applied Science (Property and Valuation) (honours) at RMIT University
- from or currently residing in Rural Victoria
- interested in valuation as a career
- maintaining a good grade point average (GPA)
- available to attend the Industry and Research Awards Night on 19 October 2016