As part of Fitzroys' commitment to the property industry and their philosophy of mentoring junior staff, they are currently seeking students to fill graduate positions within their expanding business.
The Graduate Program is to start early in 2016 and is a three day a week program, suited to the requirements of third- and fourth-year students.
Graduate positions are open in the areas of:
- Asset Management
- Valuation and Advisory.
About Fitzroys Pty Ltd
Fitzroys consists of a team of highly experienced, qualified and motivated professionals, eager to provide clients with the best possible advice and outcomes. Our broad range of clients includes institutions, developers, Government agencies and private contractors.
Property and Valuations undergraduate students in year 3 or 4.
Candidates will preferably be studying a Degree in Property or a Certificate in Real Estate and be eager and highly motivated individuals to work within our team and alongside our senior personnel on a fulltime or part-time basis. This is a great opportunity for an individual to gain valuable knowledge from professionals and work within a dynamic, team-orientated environment.
Key Selection Criteria
The successful candidates will also have
- A strong desire to work in the commercial property industry
- A high degree of computer literacy including Microsoft Office skills
- A corporate presentation
- Ability to develop relationships and to deal effectively with a wide range of people across all aspects of the market
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Drivers licence and vehicle (preferably).