Work around your studies and start your career in the property industry with this three-day per week graduate program (including scholarship) commencing in early 2017.
Start your career in the property industry with the m3property Award program. The award will entail three days per week of work commencing early 2017, and is designed to work around your studies and complement your learning.
The successful applicant will undertake a ten month rotation spending approximately six weeks in each of the m3property teams that work in the various property sectors. The role will include but is not limited to:
- Field Inspections: due to m3property's premium client base, the successful applicant will get the opportunity to be involved in some of Melbourne's largest transactions and inspect some of the most prestigious properties, including
- Englobo land and development sites for medium to high density developments
- premium-grade CBD and Docklands commercial space and suburban offices
- major shopping centres and retail tenancies in some of Melbourne's most prominent strips
- hospitals and aged care facilities.
- Using various financial and feasibility property software.
- Conducting Title, Planning and comparable sales research to assist qualified valuers with reports.
The successful applicant will work directly with qualified valuers, assisting in various valuation and property tasks.
m3property is a leading national property advisory group who provide a broad range of professional services across all asset classes throughout Australia, with services focused on the provision of valuation and strategic property advice utilising in-depth research managed nationally but undertaken through each of the state-based offices.
Competitive salary and scholarship. The Award winner will be paid an agreed salary and a $5,000 bonus upon successful completion of the rotation program.
Open to students undertaking a property related university degree.
Successful applicants will have
- good communication and computer skills
- a keen interest in the property industry
- a high degree of self-motivation
- attention to detail
- a logical approach to problem-solving.
Date: Thursday 28 July 2016
Venue: m3property, Level 29, 600 Bourke Street, Melbourne
RSVP to Melissa Snape on firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9605 1023 by Friday 22 July 2016
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter addressing the above Key Selection Criteria and yourtranscript or print out of results from myRMIT to
Ms Snape, Melissa
(03) 9605 1023
Terms and conditions
Property, Construction and Project Management students should abide by the Employer of Choice Student code of conduct when applying for any roles advertised through the Employer of Choice program.