Across this 2-year graduate program, you'll develop your career, learn essential skills and gain invaluable experience as part of the Probuild team.
Probuild supports graduates with the tools, mentors and skills needed to enter leadership roles and transition into a range of careers. As a graduate in this program, you'll gain experience in all areas of the construction process, including roles in
- site supervision
- design coordination
- contract administration
- site coordination (quality, safety and environmental)
- business development (estimating, programming and cost planning).
You will also experience
- internal / external training programs and on-the-job training
- mentor relationships in a buddy system
- personal leadership development and communication
- community service workshops involvement
- internal and external networking opportunities.
For 2016, applicants must:
- be completing a relevant university degree before the end of 2015, or be a graduate who has already completed their degree
- hold Australian citizenship or hold an unrestricted visa that enables them to work in Australia.
Probuild are interested in applicants who
- have a university degree in Construction Management, Building, Engineering, Architecture or a related degree
- are high achievers
- are career motivated
- are able to show proven team commitment
- have leadership potential.
Applications are currently unavailable.