Semester 2, 2017
Applicants must apply direct to RMIT:
- Applications open 1 May 2017
- TImely applications close 31 May 2017
- Applications will continue to be accepted after 31 May 2017 until 28 July 2017 if places are still available.
Semester 1, 2018
New applicants including current Year 12 students:
- VTAC applications open 7 August 2017.
Current RMIT students and recent RMIT graduates:
- Direct applications open 14 August 2017.
If circumstances have interrupted or disadvantaged your access to education, RMIT offers equity access schemes that allow selection officers to give applicants extra consideration, which may improve your prospects of studying at RMIT.
Steps to apply
- Check entry requirements and confirm you're eligible.
- Ensure you have your supporting documents ready - this includes certified copies of all academic transcripts.
- You can either submit your application yourself or use a registered RMIT representative in your country.
There are no application deadlines for international students; however, we encourage you to apply early as acceptance into programs is subject to the availability of places. An application fee may apply.
Learn more about the International application process.