Dr Ahmadi’s research focuses on fundamental questions about the estimation and control of renewable energy systems. His aim is to introduce data-driven approaches to grid-tied inverter systems. He has also conducted research into causal inference and learning of nonlinear dynamical systems.He has received an M.Sc. degree as the first-ranked student from the Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, and a Ph.D. degree from the University of Melbourne, Australia all in Electrical Engineering. He has been the recipient of several awards and grants, including the Melbourne Research Scholarship in 2017 and the Melbourne School of Engineering Studentship in 2018, and nominated for the 2020 Roberto Tempo Best IEEE Conference on Decision and Control Paper Award.
- PhD University of Melbourne 2022
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE),
- IEEE Power & Energy Society,
- IEEE Power Electronics Society, and
- Control Systems Society
- Ahmadi, S.,McGrath, B. (2023). System Identification of the LCL Filter Parameters in Grid-Tied Voltage Source Inverters In: Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Power Electronics and ECCE Asia (ICPE 2023 - ECCE Asia), Jeju, Korea, 22/5/2023-25/5/2023