Millie is a Lecturer and Industry Fellow in Interior Design at RMIT, a discipline that designs conditions of interior and interiority and she is currently doing a PhD in the School of Architecture and Urban Design titled 'This Place Is Alive — Provisional Creative Infrastructures’.
Millie is Co-Director of These Are The Projects We Do Together. Working with large site-based projects including Testing Grounds, Siteworks and The Quarry, the work of the practice is unique in its approaches to public space, creative infrastructures, and site-based programming.
- Industry Fellow
- Specialisations Coordinator
- Bachelor of Design (Honours, Interior Design), RMIT University 2005
- Master of Architecture with Distinction, RMIT University 2009
- Extensive industry engagement with State and Local Governments on a range of projects since 2010.
- Works predominately in the Creative Industries, with industry connection across art, design and architecture.
- Dann, Y.,Geck, K.,Parry, C.,Cattlin, M.,Lynch, J. (2019). Standard Deviations In: City of Melbourne & RMIT Design Challenge 2019 Co-designing inclusive, civic and sensorial moments in the city Melbourne, Australia