Dr Graham Crist is Senior Lecturer in Architecture.
- Crist, G.,Wilkins, G.,Nazareth, I. (2016). Can't stop won't stop: qualitative density and endless mobility In: Proceedings of the 9th International Urban Design Conference - Smart Cities for 21st Century Australia - How Urban Design Innovation Can Change Our Cities, Canberra, Australia, 7-9 November 2016
- Crist, G.,Wilkins, G.,Minifie, P. (2015). World architecture workshop: Memes and shortcuts In: Studio Futures, Uro Publications, Melbourne, Australia
- Crist, G.,Doyle, J.,Clements, B.,Muratore, T.,Martires, L.,Garrod, N. (2015). Design for vision: Prototyping the future of the vision australia workplace In: Vision Australia Melbourne, Australia
- Crist, G. (2013). 'The Point', 'We Do What We Must', 'WFF? and 'Spineless' In: Peter Corrigan: cities of hope Medlbourne, Australia
- Crist, G. (2013). Ferrars place In: AIA Victorian Architecture Awards 2013 Melbourne, Australia
- Crist, G.,Wilkins, G.,Minifie, P. (2013). World architecture workshop: Memes and shortcuts In: Proceedings of the 7th International Conference of the Association of Architectural Schools of Australasia: Designing Education, Melbourne, Australia, 3 - 5 October, 2013
- Crist, G.,Whibley, S.,Jones, B.,Garrod, N. (2012). Glowhouse In: Momentum New Victorian Architecture Melbourne, Australia
- Crist, G.,Whibley, S. (2011). Fa�ade #1 - Curated by Simon Whibley In: 1: 1 Interface Exhibition Melbourne, Australia
- Crist, G.,Whibley, S. (2010). Roofscape House (Drummond Street House) In: The Age Melbourne, Australia
- Crist, G.,Whibley, S. (2010). Knox Leisureworks Warm Water Pool In: Award for best onsite power generation Melbourne, Australia
Note: Supervision projects since 2004
5 PhD Completions and 3 Masters by Research Completions7 PhD Current Supervisions
Relationships between architecture and sustainability: architecture as a social/ethical activity and its impact on built form, and on the city. Understanding collaborative design processes. Local architectural cultures and their relationship with global practice.
- Eco-urban food security: Designing vertical food production. Funded by: Australia China Council 2016 from (2016 to 2017)