- International Commercial Law (WTO)
- Public and International Law
- Contract law
- Constitutional Law
Research Projects, and/or Consultancy
TAFE Frontiers project 2001-2002
Review of teaching materials and corresponding course documents
Updating conveyancing process off campus materials and the review of course descriptor documents
Pat is the commercial law coordinator for all on-shore and off-shore offerings of this course. In Melbourne alone, well over 1000 students enrol each academic year for this core course within the Business and other faculties of the university.
Pat is also currently involved in the development of various courses contained within the new Juris Doctor, JD postgraduate law degree. In particular Pat has developed detailed course documents and strategies related to the future teaching of the following core courses, namely: Australian Federal and State Constitutional law and Equity and Trusts. Currently Pat is also participating in the development of JD course content teaching materials related to the course Australian Contract law.
Higher Education: Commercial Law, Company Law and Law of Investments and Financial Markets
- BSc (Hons) -1981
- Dip Ed- 1979-Latrobe University
- B A –1993 -The University of Melbourne.
- LLB-1995 -The Australian National University
- Workplace Assessor Certificate – RMIT University (1998)
- LLM – 2002 – University of Melbourne
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria