- Consequences of calorie restriction and stressors on emotionality and socio-sexual behaviour.
- Epigenetic programing of life-long behaviour by early life events.
- Vulnerability and resilience to stress.
- Role of the hypothalamic-adrenal-pituitary system in the epigenetic programming of life-long. anxiety/fear behaviour by early life events.
- Function of the amygdala in anxiety and fear states.
- Govic, A.,Penman, J.,Tammer, A.,Paolini, A. (2016). Paternal calorie restriction prior to conception alters anxiety-like behavior of the adult rat progeny In: Psychoneuroendocrinology, 64, 1 - 11
- Govic, A.,Paolini, A. (2015). In vivo electrophysiological recordings in amygdala subnuclei reveal selective and distinct responses to a behaviorally identified predator odor In: Journal of Neurophysiology, 113, 1423 - 1436
- Govic, A.,Bell, V.,Samuel, A.,Penman, J.,Paolini, A. (2014). Calorie restriction and corticosterone elevation during lactation can each modulate adult male fear and anxiety-like behaviour In: Hormones and Behavior, 66, 591 - 601
Note: Supervision projects since 2004
1 PhD Current Supervisions
The consequence of stress and calorie restriction on emotionally and socio-sexual behaviour, Epigenetic programming of lifelong behaviour by early life events, Amygdala function in anxiety and fear states