Dr. Nama has held full time academic positions at ESSEC Business School (France) and King's College London (United Kingdom). He has also been a visiting lecturer at Cass Business School (United Kingdom), EADA Business School (Spain) and Birmingham Business School (United Kingdom).
- 2010 – 2014: Doctor of Philosophy, Aston Business School (United Kingdom), Supervised by: Professor Alan Lowe; Examined by: Professor Robert Scapens
- 2008 – 2009: Masters in Business Administration, EADA Business School (Spain)
- 2002 – 2005: Bachelor of Commerce, Acharya Nagarjuna University (India)
Before joining academia, Yesh worked in the investment banking division (mergers and acquisitions team) at UBS and in the asset management operations team at Deutsche Bank Operations International.
Ad hoc reviewer for:
- Critical Perspectives on Accounting
- Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal
- British Accounting Review
- Accounting History Review
- Lowe, A.,Loo, I.,Nama Venkateswwaralu, Y. (2016). Cutting the Gordian knot [?]: a response to Lukka and Vinnari (2014) In: Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal, 29, 305 - 316
- Nama Venkateswwaralu, Y.,Lowe, A. (2014). The 'situated functionality' of accounting in private equity practices: A social 'site' analysis In: Management Accounting Research, 25, 284 - 303
1 PhD Current Supervisions