Applied Macroeconomics; Financial Economics; International Trade and Finance; Economic Growth; Energy; and Time series and Panel Analysis.
- College of Business Publication Grant of $4500 in 2012.
- School of Economics, Finance and Marketing, Learning and Teaching Grant of $4500 in 2012.
- College of Business - Career Interruption Fellowship of $36,000 in 2010.
- School of Economics, Finance and Marketing Seeding Grant of $5000 in 2010.
- Macroeconomics 2
- Development Economics
- Ph.D (Economics and Econometrics), Monash University, 2009
- Narayan, S.,Bhattacharya, P. (2019). Relative export competitiveness of agricultural commodities and its determinants: Some evidence from India In: World Development, 117, 29 - 47
- Narayan, S.,Le, H.,Sriananthakumar, S. (2018). The influence of terrorism risk on stock market integration: Evidence from eight OECD countries In: International Review of Financial Analysis, 58, 247 - 259
- Narayana, P.,Phan, D.,Narayan, S. (2018). Technology-investing countries and stock return predictability In: Emerging Markets Review, 36, 159 - 179
- Narayan, S.,Sahminan, S. (2018). Has Fintech Influenced Indonesia's Exchange Rate and Inflation? In: Bulletin of Monetary Economics and Banking, 21, 189 - 201
- Narayan, S.,Rehmand, M. (2018). Portfolio diversification opportunities within emerging and frontier stock markets: evidence from ten Asian countries In: Bulletin of Monetary Economics and Banking, 21, 1 - 21
- Narayan, S.,Narayana, P. (2017). Are oil price news headlines statistically and economically significant for investors? In: Journal of Behavioral Finance, 18, 258 - 270
- Narayana, P.,Ahmed, H.,Narayan, S. (2017). Can investors gain from investing in certain sectors? In: Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 48, 160 - 177
- Narayan, S.,Doytch, N. (2017). An investigation of renewable and non-renewable energy consumption and economic growth nexus using industrial and residential energy consumption In: Energy Economics, 68, 160 - 176
- Narayan, P.,Narayan, S.,Khademalomoom, S.,Phan, D. (2017). Do terrorist attacks impact exchange rate behavior? New international evidence In: Economic Inquiry, 56, 547 - 561
- Narayan, S.,Rehmand, M. (2017). Diversification opportunities between emerging and frontier Asian (EFA) and developed stock markets In: Finance Research Letters, 23, 223 - 232
Note: Supervision projects since 2004
2 PhD Completions and 1 Masters by Research Completions5 PhD Current Supervisions
Time series Econometric Analyses, Applied Macroeconomics, Development Economics, and Financial Economics