Applied Macroeconomics; Financial Economics; International Trade and Finance; Economic Growth; Energy; and Time series and Panel Analysis.
- College of Business Publication Grant of $4500 in 2012.
- School of Economics, Finance and Marketing, Learning and Teaching Grant of $4500 in 2012.
- College of Business - Career Interruption Fellowship of $36,000 in 2010.
- School of Economics, Finance and Marketing Seeding Grant of $5000 in 2010.
- Macroeconomics 2
- Development Economics
- Ph.D (Economics and Econometrics), Monash University, 2009
- Narayan, S.,Bhattacharya, P. (2019). Relative export competitiveness of agricultural commodities and its determinants: Some evidence from India In: World Development, 117, 29 - 47
- Narayana, P.,Narayan, S.,Rahman, R.,Setiawan, I. (2019). Bitcoin price growth and Indonesia's monetary system In: Emerging Markets Review, 38, 364 - 376
- Narayan, S.,Nguyen, T. (2019). Are exports more responsive to clean or dirty energy? The case of Vietnam's exports to 54 countries In: Energies, 12, 1 - 21
- Narayan, S.,Le, H.,Sriananthakumar, S. (2018). The influence of terrorism risk on stock market integration: Evidence from eight OECD countries In: International Review of Financial Analysis, 58, 247 - 259
- Narayana, P.,Phan, D.,Narayan, S. (2018). Technology-investing countries and stock return predictability In: Emerging Markets Review, 36, 159 - 179
- Narayan, S.,Sahminan, S. (2018). Has Fintech Influenced Indonesia's Exchange Rate and Inflation? In: Bulletin of Monetary Economics and Banking, 21, 189 - 201
- Narayan, S.,Rehmand, M. (2018). Portfolio diversification opportunities within emerging and frontier stock markets: evidence from ten Asian countries In: Bulletin of Monetary Economics and Banking, 21, 1 - 21
- Narayan, S.,Doytch, N. (2017). An investigation of renewable and non-renewable energy consumption and economic growth nexus using industrial and residential energy consumption In: Energy Economics, 68, 160 - 176
- Narayan, P.,Narayan, S.,Khademalomoom, S.,Phan, D. (2017). Do terrorist attacks impact exchange rate behavior? New international evidence In: Economic Inquiry, 56, 547 - 561
- Narayan, S.,Rehmand, M. (2017). Diversification opportunities between emerging and frontier Asian (EFA) and developed stock markets In: Finance Research Letters, 23, 223 - 232
Note: Supervision projects since 2004
2 PhD Completions and 1 Masters by Research Completions6 PhD Current Supervisions
Time series Econometric Analyses, Applied Macroeconomics, Development Economics, and Financial Economics