- Applied Macroeconomics
- Financial Economics
- Development Economics
- Time series and Panel Econometric Analysis.
- College of Business Publication Grant of $4500 in 2012.
- School of Economics, Finance and Marketing, Learning and Teaching Grant of $4500 in 2012.
- College of Business - Career Interruption Fellowship of $36,000 in 2010.
- School of Economics, Finance and Marketing Seeding Grant of $5000 in 2010.
- Prices and Markets
- Development Economics
- Ph.D (economics and econometrics), Monash University, 2009.
- Narayan, S.,Narayan, P. (2017). Estimating the speed of adjustment to target levels: The case of energy prices In: Energy Economics, 62, 419 - 427
- Narayan, P.,Phan, D.,Narayan, S.,Bannigidadmath, D. (2017). Is there a financial news risk premium in Islamic stocks? In: Pacific Basin Finance Journal, 42, 158 - 170
- Narayan, S.,Nguyen, T. (2016). Does the trade gravity model depend on trading partners? Some evidence from Vietnam and her 54 trading partners In: International Review of Economics and Finance, 41, 220 - 237
- Doytch, N.,Narayan, S. (2016). Does FDI influence renewable energy consumption? An analysis of sectoral FDI impact on renewable and non-renewable industrial energy consumption In: Energy Economics, 54, 291 - 301
- Narayan, S. (2016). Predictability within the energy consumption-economic growth nexus: Some evidence from income and regional groups In: Economic Modelling, 54, 515 - 521
- Narayan, S.,Doytch, N.,Nguyen, T.,Kluegel, K. (2016). Trade of goods and services and risk sharing ability in international equity markets: Are these substitutes or complements? In: International Review of Economics and Finance, 45, 485 - 503
- Hiremath, G.,Narayan, S. (2016). Testing the adaptive market hypothesis and its determinants for the Indian stock markets In: Finance Research Letters, 19, 173 - 180
- Narayana, P.,Mishra, S.,Narayan, S.,Thuraisamy, K. (2015). Is exchange rate trading profitable? In: Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 38, 217 - 229
- Rachman, S.,Gregory, M.,Narayan, S. (2015). The role of ICT services on Indonesian small to medium enterprise productivity In: 2015 International Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference, Sydney, Australia, 18-20 November 2015
- Narayana, P.,Narayan, S.,Phan, D.,Thuraisamy, K.,Tran, V. (2015). Credit quality implied momentum profits for Islamic stocks In: Pacific Basin Finance Journal, 42, 11 - 23
Note: Supervision projects since 2004
1 PhD Completions and 1 Masters by Research Completions5 PhD Current Supervisions
Time series Econometric Analyses, Applied Macroeconomics, Development Economics, and Financial Economics