Applied Macroeconomics; Financial Economics; International Trade and Finance; Economic Growth; Energy; and Time series and Panel Analysis.
- College of Business Publication Grant of $4500 in 2012.
- School of Economics, Finance and Marketing, Learning and Teaching Grant of $4500 in 2012.
- College of Business - Career Interruption Fellowship of $36,000 in 2010.
- School of Economics, Finance and Marketing Seeding Grant of $5000 in 2010.
- Macroeconomics 2
- Development Economics
- Ph.D (Economics and Econometrics), Monash University, 2009
- Narayan, S.,Bhattacharya, P. (2019). Relative export competitiveness of agricultural commodities and its determinants: Some evidence from India In: World Development, 117, 29 - 47
- Narayana, P.,Narayan, S.,Rahman, R.,Setiawan, I. (2019). Bitcoin price growth and Indonesia's monetary system In: Emerging Markets Review, 38, 364 - 376
- Narayan, S.,Nguyen, T. (2019). Are exports more responsive to clean or dirty energy? The case of Vietnam's exports to 54 countries In: Energies, 12, 1 - 21
- Narayan, S.,Bui, N. (2019). (In Press) Does Corruption in Exporter and Importer Country Influence International Trade? In: Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, , 1 - 20
- Narayan, S.,Le, H.,Rath, B.,Doytch, N. (2019). Petroleum consumption and economic growth relationship: evidence from the Indian States In: Asia-Pacific Sustainable Development Journal, 26, 21 - 65
- Narayan, S. (2019). The Influence of Domestic and Foreign Shocks on Portfolio Diversification Gains and the Associated Risks In: Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 12, 1 - 26
- Narayan, S.,Falianty, T.,Tobing, L. (2019). The Influence of Oil Prices on Indonesia�s Exchange Rate In: Bulletin of Monetary Economics and Banking, 21, 303 - 322
- Narayan, S. (2019). Does fintech matter for Indonesia�s economic growth? In: Buletin Ekonomi Moneter dan Perbankan, 22, 437 - 456
- Narayan, S.,Sahminan, S. (2018). Has Fintech Influenced Indonesia's Exchange Rate and Inflation? In: Bulletin of Monetary Economics and Banking, 21, 189 - 201
- Narayan, S.,Rehmand, M. (2018). Portfolio diversification opportunities within emerging and frontier stock markets: evidence from ten Asian countries In: Bulletin of Monetary Economics and Banking, 21, 1 - 21
Note: Supervision projects since 2004
2 PhD Completions and 1 Masters by Research Completions5 PhD Current Supervisions
Time series Econometric Analyses, Applied Macroeconomics, Development Economics, and Financial Economics