Research Interests / Areas of Expertise
- Management accounting systems design and their influences on organisational behaviour.
- The design of performance based compensation systems and their influences on organisational behaviour.
- Teaching: Postgraduate and Undergraduate Management Accounting courses
- B.Ec (Hons), (Monash)
- M.Ec, (Monash)
- PhD (Melb)
- The influence of social media use on first year accounting students' engagment and academic performance. Funded by: Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand Research 2014 from (2014 to 2015)
Note: Supervision projects since 2004
1 Masters by Research Completions
Management Control System Design, Design and Implementation issues for performance based compensation systems, Behavioural impacts of management accounting systems
- Khan, T.,Kend, M.,Robertson, S. (2016). Use of social media by university accounting students and its impact on learning outcomes In: Accounting Education, 25, 534 - 567