Michele Ruyters is Deputy Dean, Justice and Legal Studies and the Program Manager for the Bachelor of Social Science (Legal and Dispute Studies).
Michele coordinates and lectures in several undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Bondy, J, Elsworth, G, Astbury, B, Ruyters, M, Douglas, K, Rogers, P & Ogilvie, A, A Pilot Bail Advocacy and Support Services Program: An Evaluation, CIRCLE, RMIT, 2003.
- BA Monash University
- LLB Monash University
- LLM Monash University
- PhD RMIT University
- Ruyters, M.,Colasante, M.,Douglas, K.,Mandarano, G. (2012). Sustainability of a university designed and developed media annotation tool to prepare learners with skills needed for future employment In: Ascilite2012 Conference Proceedings, Wellington, New Zealand, 25-28 November 2012
- Kam, L.,Ruyters, M.,Coburn, C.,Toohey, M. (2012). Get real! A case study of authentic learning activities in legal education In: Murdoch University Law Review, 19, 17 - 32
- Douglas, K.,Ruyters, M. (2011). Developing graduate attributes through role-plays and online tools: Use of wikis and blogs for preparation and reflection In: Global Learn Asia Pacific--Global Conference on Learning and Technology 2011, Melbourne, Australia, 28 March - 1 April 2011
- Ruyters, M.,Douglas, K.,Law, S. (2011). Blended Learning Using Role-plays, Wikis and Blogs In: Journal of Learning Design, 4, 45 - 55
- Douglas, K.,Ruyters, M. (2007). Going to the Movies: Legal Education, Problem Based Learning and Public Policy In: Australian Law Teachers Association - ALTA 2007 Refereed Conference Papers, , -
1 Masters by Research Current Supervisions