I am a Lecturer at the School of Science/Computer Science and Software Engineering at RMIT University. I graduated from Universidad Tecnologica Nacional (UTN) as an Information Systems Engineer, where I also received her PhD, with the maximum qualification. I am Associate Editor for rOpenSci.
From 2013 to early 2019, I held a PhD scholarship and a Postdoc position at INGAR CONICET-UTN, under the supervision of Prof. Aldo Vecchietti. During 2018, I was an Assistant Lecturer at Universidad Tecnologica Nacional (UTN), in Santa Fe (Argentina), at the Department of Information Systems Engineering. On the same year, I funded R-Ladies Santa Fe.
My research interests are focused on empirical Software Engineering, requirements engineering and agile methodologies. I enjoy working on inter-disciplinary teams and applying dynamic approaches to teaching.
- Teaching activities (ISYS1118: Software Engineering Fundamentals - ISYS1108: Software Engineering Project Management)
- Research, including supervision
- PhD in Information Systems Engineering
- Engineering in Information Systems (Equivalent to Australia's Bachelor with double Honours)
- Bachelor in Music Education
- Diplomas in Business Analysis and Business Intelligence
- Vidoni, M.,Montagna, J.,Vecchietti, A. (2020). Analysis, Design and Development of Advanced Planning Systems In: International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, 36, 361 - 383
- Vidoni, M.,Cunico, L.,Vecchietti, A. (2020). In Press - Agile Operational Research In: Journal of the Operational Research Society, , 1 - 15
- Vidoni, M.,Vecchietti, A. (2019). "rsppfp": An R package for the shortest path problem with forbidden paths In: SoftwareX, 9, 265 - 270
- Vidoni, M.,Montagna, J.,Vecchietti, A. (2018). Project and team-based strategies for teaching software architecture In: International Journal of Engineering Education, 34, 1701 - 1708
- Vidoni, M.,Cunico, M.,Vecchietti, A. (2018). An Empirical Framework to Applying Unit Testing in Operational Research In: Proceedings of the 48th International Conference on Computers and Industrial Engineering (CIE 48), Auckland, New Zealand, 2-5 December 2018
- Vidoni, M.,Cunico, M.,Vecchietti, A. (2018). Towards an Agile Lifecycle in Operation Research Projects In: Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS 2018: Volume 1), Madeira, Portugal, 21-24 March 2018
- Vidoni, M.,Montagna, J.,Vecchietti, A. (2017). Improving the Assesment of Advanced Planning Systems by Including Optimization Experts' Knowledge In: Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS 2017: Volume 2), Porto, Portugal, 26-29 April 2017
- Vidoni, M.,Vecchietti, A. (2016). Towards a Reference Architecture for Advanced Planning Systems In: Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS 2016 - Volume 1), Rome, Italy, 25-28 April 2016
- Vidoni, M.,Vecchietti, A. (2015). An intelligent agent for ERP's data structure analysis based on ANSI/ISA-95 standard In: Computers in Industry, 73, 39 - 50
- Vidoni, M.,Vecchietti, A. (2015). A systemic approach to define and characterize Advanced Planning Systems (APS) In: Computers and Industrial Engineering, 90, 326 - 338