Professor Wu is Professor in Infrastructure Engineering at RMIT.
"The Theory of Imperfect Joint Structure Design and Analysis, and Its Application in Bridge Performance Improvement"
This project is applying for 2018 outstanding scientific achievement prize in universities of china.
Professor Yufei Wu of RMIT University in Australia hereby declares to be a co-investigator of this project, according to the stipulation of publicity.
The publicity period is 5 days. If any organization or individual has objections. Please report in writing to the University with real identity. Anonymous objection is inadmissible.
Basing on Timoshenko’s beam theory and two-dimensional theories, this project presented the theories for design and analysis of imperfect joint structure.
Furthermore, the theory and the corresponding theoretically exact method for the static and dynamic analysis of partial-interaction composite beam were proposed and used in the construction of large bridges for the accurate prediction of bridge performances and the geometric shape control of the bridges.
The technology of bridge reinforcement and maintenance was developed according to the theories above, and was applied in bridge girder beam hoisting. Professor Wu has made great contributions to the theoretical research on the bridge reinforcement technology and bridge mechanical performance improvement.
- Jiang, C.,Yuan, F.,Wu, Y.,Zhao, X. (2019). Effect of Interfacial Bond on Plastic Hinge Length of FRP-Confined RC Columns In: Journal of Composites for Construction, 23, 1 - 16
- Huang, X.,Sui, L.,Xing, F.,Zhou, Y.,Wu, Y. (2019). Reliability assessment for flexural FRP-Strengthened reinforced concrete beams based on Importance Sampling In: Composites Part B: Engineering, 156, 378 - 398
- Tijani, I.,Wu, Y.,Lim, C. (2019). Aggregate size effects and general static loading response on mechanical behavior of passively confined concrete In: Construction and Building Materials, 205, 61 - 72
- Wu, Y.,He, L. (2019). Width effect of interfacial bond characteristics In: Construction and Building Materials, 220, 712 - 726
- Gao, H.,Wu, Y.,Li, C. (2019). Performance of normalization method for steel with different strain hardening levels and effective yield strengths In: Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 218, 1 - 14
- Mohammadi, M.,Wu, Y. (2019). Modified plastic-damage model for passively confined concrete based on triaxial tests In: Composites Part B: Engineering, 159, 211 - 223
- Wei, Y.,Jiang, C.,Wu, Y. (2019). Confinement effectiveness of circular concrete-filled steel tubular columns under axial compression In: Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 158, 15 - 27
- Kazmi, S.,Munir, M.,Wu, Y.,Patnaikuni, I.,Zhou, Y.,Xing, F. (2019). Influence of different treatment methods on the mechanical behavior of recycled aggregate concrete: A comparative study In: Cement and concrete composites, 104, 1 - 32
- Mohammadi, M.,Dai, J.,Wu, Y.,Bai, Y. (2019). Development of extended Drucker�Prager model for non-uniform FRP-confined concrete based on triaxial tests In: Construction and Building Materials, 224, 1 - 18
- Yuan, F.,Wu, Y. (2019). Analytical method for derivation of stress block parameters for flexural design of FRP reinforced concrete members In: Composite Structures, 229, 1 - 11
9 PhD Current Supervisions
- Strengthening Highway Concrete Bridge Beams with HB-FRP (hybrid bonded-fibre reinforced polymer). Funded by: Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions - Competitive from (2019 to 2021)