Professor Wu is Professor in Infrastructure Engineering at RMIT.
"The Theory of Imperfect Joint Structure Design and Analysis, and Its Application in Bridge Performance Improvement"
This project is applying for 2018 outstanding scientific achievement prize in universities of china.
Professor Yufei Wu of RMIT University in Australia hereby declares to be a co-investigator of this project, according to the stipulation of publicity.
The publicity period is 5 days. If any organization or individual has objections. Please report in writing to the University with real identity. Anonymous objection is inadmissible.
Basing on Timoshenko’s beam theory and two-dimensional theories, this project presented the theories for design and analysis of imperfect joint structure.
Furthermore, the theory and the corresponding theoretically exact method for the static and dynamic analysis of partial-interaction composite beam were proposed and used in the construction of large bridges for the accurate prediction of bridge performances and the geometric shape control of the bridges.
The technology of bridge reinforcement and maintenance was developed according to the theories above, and was applied in bridge girder beam hoisting. Professor Wu has made great contributions to the theoretical research on the bridge reinforcement technology and bridge mechanical performance improvement.
- Kazmi, S.,Munir, M.,Wu, Y.,Patnaikuni, I.,Zhou, Y.,Xing, F. (2019). Axial stress-strain behavior of macro-synthetic fiber reinforced recycled aggregate concrete In: Cement and Concrete Composites, 97, 341 - 356
- Munir, M.,Wu, Y.,Kazmi, S.,Patnaikuni, I.,Zhou, Y.,Xing, F. (2019). Stress-strain behavior of spirally confined recycled aggregate concrete: An approach towards sustainable design In: Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 146, 127 - 139
- Yuan, F.,Wu, Y.,Zhao, X.,Jiang, C. (2019). Effect of Interfacial Bond on Plastic Hinge Length of FRP-Confined RC Columns In: Journal of Composites for Construction, 23, 1 - 16
- Yu, Q.,Wu, Y. (2018). Fatigue retrofitting of cracked steel beams with CFRP laminates In: Composite Structures, 192, 232 - 244
- Wu, Y.,He, L.,Li, Z. (2018). Curve smoothing using a continuous function In: Journal of Zhejiang University: Science A, 19, 304 - 314
- Li, P.,Wu, Y.,Zhou, Y.,Xing, F. (2018). Cyclic stress-strain model for FRP-confined concrete considering post-peak softening In: Composite Structures, 201, 902 - 915
- Kazmi, S.,Munir, M.,Wu, Y.,Patnaikuni, I. (2018). Effect of macro-synthetic fibers on the fracture energy and mechanical behavior of recycled aggregate concrete In: Construction and building materials, 189, 857 - 868
- Zhou, Y.,Wang, X.,Sui, L.,Xing, F.,Wu, Y.,Chen, C. (2018). Flexural performance of FRP-plated RC beams using H-type end anchorage In: Composite Structures, 206, 11 - 21
- Jiang, C.,Wan, B.,Wu, Y.,Omboko, J. (2018). Epoxy interlocking: A novel approach to enhance FRP-to-concrete bond behavior In: Construction and Building Materials, 193, 643 - 653
- Zheng, J.,Zhang, J.,Zhou, X.,Wu, Y.,Ye, Y.,Wang, Y. (2018). A three-step analytical scheme for estimating the steady-state chloride diffusion coefficient of mature cement paste In: Construction and Building Materials, 191, 1004 - 1010
7 PhD Current Supervisions