Professor Wu is Professor in Infrastructure Engineering at RMIT.
"The Theory of Imperfect Joint Structure Design and Analysis, and Its Application in Bridge Performance Improvement"
This project is applying for 2018 outstanding scientific achievement prize in universities of china.
Professor Yufei Wu of RMIT University in Australia hereby declares to be a co-investigator of this project, according to the stipulation of publicity.
The publicity period is 5 days. If any organization or individual has objections. Please report in writing to the University with real identity. Anonymous objection is inadmissible.
Basing on Timoshenko’s beam theory and two-dimensional theories, this project presented the theories for design and analysis of imperfect joint structure.
Furthermore, the theory and the corresponding theoretically exact method for the static and dynamic analysis of partial-interaction composite beam were proposed and used in the construction of large bridges for the accurate prediction of bridge performances and the geometric shape control of the bridges.
The technology of bridge reinforcement and maintenance was developed according to the theories above, and was applied in bridge girder beam hoisting. Professor Wu has made great contributions to the theoretical research on the bridge reinforcement technology and bridge mechanical performance improvement.
- Guo, B.,Lin, X.,Wu, Y.,Zhang, L. (2023). Machine learning-driven evaluation and optimisation of compression yielded FRP-reinforced concrete beam with T section In: Engineering Structures, 275, 1 - 12
- Yuan, F.,Wu, Y.,Hu, B. (2023). Additional Shear Strength of RC Beams due to Compression Reinforcement In: Journal of Structural Engineering (United States), 149, 1 - 17
- Kazmi, S.,Munir, M.,Wu, Y.,Lin, S.,Ashiq, S. (2023). Development of unified elastic modulus model of natural and recycled aggregate concrete for structural applications In: Case Studies in Construction Materials, 18, 1 - 18
- Guo, B.,Lin, X.,Wu, Y.,Zhang, L. (2023). Performance of Compression Yielded FRP-Reinforced Concrete Beams with T Sections In: Journal of Composites for Construction, 27, 1 - 14
- Li, P.,Wu, Y. (2023). Damage evolution and full-field 3D strain distribution in passively confined concrete In: Cement and Concrete Composites, 138, 1 - 18
- Li, H.,Li, L.,Ye, M.,Li, M.,Wu, Y. (2023). Blast fragility assessment of aging coastal RC columns exposed to non-uniform CIC attacks using LBE function In: Journal of Building Engineering, 71, 1 - 22
- Yuan, F.,Song, J.,Wu, Y. (2023). Effect of compression casting method on the axial compressive behavior of FRP-confined seawater sea-sand concrete columns In: Engineering Structures, 290, 1 - 17
- Zhang, F.,Zhao, G.,Wu, Y.,Zhang, Y. (2023). Effect of strand debonding on the shear strength of existing pretensioned PC hollow slab In: Engineering Structures, 291, 1 - 19
- Wang, X.,Munir, M.,Wu, Y. (2023). Effect of mix design parameters on the behavior of compression cast concrete In: Journal of Building Engineering, 76, 1 - 19
- Feng, L.,Li, P.,Huang, X.,Wu, Y. (2022). Reliability-Based Design Analysis for FRP Reinforced Compression Yield Beams In: Polymers, 14, 1 - 23
4 PhD Current Supervisions6 PhD Completions
- Structural Fuses for Safer and More Economical Bridge Construction. Funded by: ARC Discovery Projects 2020 from (2020 to 2024)
- Strengthening Highway Concrete Bridge Beams with HB-FRP (hybrid bonded-fibre reinforced polymer). Funded by: Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions - Competitive from (2019 to 2021)