Professor Wu is Professor in Infrastructure Engineering at RMIT.
"The Theory of Imperfect Joint Structure Design and Analysis, and Its Application in Bridge Performance Improvement"
This project is applying for 2018 outstanding scientific achievement prize in universities of china.
Professor Yufei Wu of RMIT University in Australia hereby declares to be a co-investigator of this project, according to the stipulation of publicity.
The publicity period is 5 days. If any organization or individual has objections. Please report in writing to the University with real identity. Anonymous objection is inadmissible.
Basing on Timoshenko’s beam theory and two-dimensional theories, this project presented the theories for design and analysis of imperfect joint structure.
Furthermore, the theory and the corresponding theoretically exact method for the static and dynamic analysis of partial-interaction composite beam were proposed and used in the construction of large bridges for the accurate prediction of bridge performances and the geometric shape control of the bridges.
The technology of bridge reinforcement and maintenance was developed according to the theories above, and was applied in bridge girder beam hoisting. Professor Wu has made great contributions to the theoretical research on the bridge reinforcement technology and bridge mechanical performance improvement.
- Munir, M.,Kazmi, S.,Wu, Y.,Hanif, A.,Khan, M. (2018). Thermally efficient fired clay bricks incorporating waste marble sludge: An industrial-scale study In: Journal of Cleaner Production, 174, 1122 - 1135
- Kazmi, S.,Munir, M.,Wu, Y.,Hanif, A.,Patnaikuni, I. (2018). Thermal performance evaluation of eco-friendly bricks incorporating waste glass sludge In: Journal of Cleaner Production, 172, 1867 - 1880
- Jiang, C.,Wu, Y.,Dai, M. (2018). Degradation of steel-to-concrete bond due to corrosion In: Construction and Building Materials, 158, 1073 - 1080
- Cao, Y.,Wu, Y.,Jiang, C. (2018). Stress-strain relationship of FRP confined concrete columns under combined axial load and bending moment In: Composites Part B: Engineering, 134, 207 - 217
- Munir, M.,Kazmi, S.,Wu, Y.,Patnaikuni, I. (2018). A literature review on alkali silica reactivity of concrete: Consequences and challenges In: International Journal of Strategic Engineering, 1, 43 - 62
- Hu, B.,Wu, Y. (2018). Effect of shear span-to-depth ratio on shear strength components of RC beams In: Engineering Structures, 168, 770 - 783
- Yu, Q.,Wu, Y. (2018). Fatigue behaviour of cracked steel beams retrofitted with carbon fibre�reinforced polymer laminates In: Advances in Structural Engineering, 21, 1148 - 1161
- Wan, B.,Jiang, C.,Wu, Y. (2018). Effect of defects in externally bonded FRP reinforced concrete In: Construction and Building Materials, 172, 63 - 76
- Yu, Q.,Wu, Y. (2018). Fatigue retrofitting of cracked steel beams with CFRP laminates In: Composite Structures, 192, 232 - 244
- Wu, Y.,He, L.,Li, Z. (2018). Curve smoothing using a continuous function In: Journal of Zhejiang University: Science A, 19, 304 - 314
7 PhD Current Supervisions