Professor Wu is Professor in Infrastructure Engineering at RMIT.
"The Theory of Imperfect Joint Structure Design and Analysis, and Its Application in Bridge Performance Improvement"
This project is applying for 2018 outstanding scientific achievement prize in universities of china.
Professor Yufei Wu of RMIT University in Australia hereby declares to be a co-investigator of this project, according to the stipulation of publicity.
The publicity period is 5 days. If any organization or individual has objections. Please report in writing to the University with real identity. Anonymous objection is inadmissible.
Basing on Timoshenko’s beam theory and two-dimensional theories, this project presented the theories for design and analysis of imperfect joint structure.
Furthermore, the theory and the corresponding theoretically exact method for the static and dynamic analysis of partial-interaction composite beam were proposed and used in the construction of large bridges for the accurate prediction of bridge performances and the geometric shape control of the bridges.
The technology of bridge reinforcement and maintenance was developed according to the theories above, and was applied in bridge girder beam hoisting. Professor Wu has made great contributions to the theoretical research on the bridge reinforcement technology and bridge mechanical performance improvement.
- Wu, Y.,Zhou, Y.,Hu, B.,Huang, X.,Smith, S. (2020). Fused structures for safer and more economical constructions In: Frontiers of Structural and Civil Engineering, 14, 1 - 9
- Munir, M.,Kazmi, S.,Wu, Y.,Patnaikuni, I.,Zhou, Y.,Xing, F. (2020). Stress strain performance of steel spiral confined recycled aggregate concrete In: Cement and Concrete Composites, 108, 1 - 24
- Wu, Y.,Kazmi, S.,Munir, M.,Zhou, Y.,Xing, F. (2020). Effect of compression casting method on the compressive strength, elastic modulus and microstructure of rubber concrete In: Journal of Cleaner Production, 264, 1 - 13
- Kazmi, S.,Munir, M.,Wu, Y.,Patnaikuni, I.,Zhou, Y.,Xing, F. (2019). Influence of different treatment methods on the mechanical behavior of recycled aggregate concrete: A comparative study In: Cement and concrete composites, 104, 1 - 32
- Mohammadi, M.,Dai, J.,Wu, Y.,Bai, Y. (2019). Development of extended Drucker�Prager model for non-uniform FRP-confined concrete based on triaxial tests In: Construction and Building Materials, 224, 1 - 18
- Yuan, F.,Wu, Y. (2019). Analytical method for derivation of stress block parameters for flexural design of FRP reinforced concrete members In: Composite Structures, 229, 1 - 11
- Yuan, F.,Wu, Y. (2019). Application of RC flexural theorems for member design under elevated temperature In: Engineering Structures, 201, 1 - 2
- Tijani, I.,Wu, Y.,Lim, C. (2019). (In Press) Energy balance method for modeling ultimate strain of fiber-reinforced polymer-repaired concrete In: Structural Concrete, , 1 - 17
- Huang, X.,Zhou, Y.,Xing, F.,Wu, Y.,Sui, L.,Han, N. (2019). (In Press) Reliability-based design of FRP flexural strengthened reinforced concrete beams: Guidelines assessment and calibration In: Engineering Structures, , 1 - 18
- Kazmi, S.,Munir, M.,Wu, Y.,Patnaikuni, I. (2019). Inflence of different recycled concrete aggregate treatment methods on the performance of concrete: a comparative assessment In: Proceedings ICSBM 2019 : 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Building Materials, Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven, Netherlands, 12-15 Aug 2019
1 PhD Completions7 PhD Current Supervisions and 1 Masters by Research Current Supervisions
- Strengthening Highway Concrete Bridge Beams with HB-FRP (hybrid bonded-fibre reinforced polymer). Funded by: Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions - Competitive from (2019 to 2021)