Clare is a key member of the Major Research Initiatives team within the Research Innovation and Entrepreneurship unit.
Clare provides strategic support to the development of RMIT's multi-disciplinary and multi-institutional collaborative research projects and initiatives. She manages RMIT's participation in research consortium bids such as Cooperative Research Centres and major grant initiatives. Clare manages industry partnerships coordinating cross-university engagement.
Clare is a facilitator and a partnership broker for industry partners and researchers to develop the right collaborations to create real impact and provide commercial benefits. She manages a number of strategic partnerships and has a strong network spanning across the national higher education sector, local, state and federal governments and in key industry sectors. Clare has a keen interest in industrial transformation and future workforce needs, environmental management and sustainability as well as social services.
Clare immensely enjoys packaging capability and building the right collaborations to meet the ever-changing needs of industry partners and the wider community.
Please contact Clare for the following services and advice:
- facilitation of industry and researcher partnership discussions and workshops
- RMIT's participation in CRCs, CRC-Ps, ITRP and other industry led applications to the Commonwealth and Victorian Government
- cross-university and mutli-institutional collaborations
- concept development and advice of scheme selection.
- 2016, Higher Education Leadership Colloquium Scholarship recipient, Australian Institute of Management.
- 2003, Bachelor of Applied Science, Environmental Management and Tourism, University of Western Sydney, Richmond, Australia.