How to share your badge on LinkedIn and more
Sharing to LinkedIn
Go to https://rmit.credly.com/my-credit
- Login with your existing RMIT Student ID and Password. You'll land on the page showing your completed Creds. You can also view them by selecting My Credentials.
- Hover over the badge you want to share and select the Red Plus icon to display the badge details.
- Select Share.
- Click the LinkedIn icon and select Add to profile. You'll see details like certification name, certification authority and dates.
- A LinkedIn pop-up window should open automatically. If it doesn’t, click Add to Profile.
- Login and authenticate with your LinkedIn login details. You'll be taken to the LinkedIn Add licenses & certifications screen.
- Select Copy to capture each of the Cred details from Credly, and paste them into the corresponding text fields in LinkedIn.
- Click Save, or Save and add another if you want to add more badges to LinkedIn.
- When you're done copying info from Credly, select Finish. The LinkedIn window will automatically close.
- Go to your LinkedIn profile, you're digital badge will be listed under Licences & Certifications, just below Education.
Congrats, you’re now showing off your digital badge!
More sharing options
- Embed your badge(s) on your blog or portfolio website using HTML
- Share a link via email
- Share on Facebook and Twitter
- Click the Download tab to save your badge to your local device or download a PDF certificate.
Download these instructions with images
How to share your RMIT Creds digital badge (PDF, 526KB)
Badge not displayed in Credly?
Make sure you have claimed your badge in Canvas. Usually you do this at the time you complete a credential, but you can claim it later if required.
Go to your Dashboard, then select the relevant Cred Name, then select My Credentials to view your digital badges.
Request the badge(s) you want. You'll get a confirmation email and/or notification from Canvas when your badge is ready to accept and share.