Registration information for the 2017 International Conference on Field Programmable Technology.
How to pay
Credit card only please use our secure payment site.
If you are unable to pay via credit card, please fill out this online form and we will send you an invoice with payment details.
- For each accepted paper (regular or poster) at least one full (i.e., not student) registration is required before 30 October, 2017. You cannot share one full registration across multiple papers.
- For those who attend the conference without paper presentations, the registration can be made after 30 October, 2017, but the registration fees will be higher.
- The regular and poster presentation papers which are not registered by 30 October, 2017 will be removed from the proceedings of the conference.
- Registration fee is not prorated or refundable.
The registration fee covers:
- admission to all the sessions
- lunches and coffee breaks for three days (11-13 December) plus the reception (evening of 11 December) and the banquet (evening of 12 December)
- a conference kit comprising conference bag, a printed program brochure, sponsor information, and a USB with e-Proceedings
- free entry to workshops on Wednesday 13 - Friday 15 including lunch and snacks.
Registration fees (in AUD including GST)
Conference - 11-13 December
|IEEE Member Regular Registration before 30 October 2017
|Non-IEEE member Regular Registration before 30 October 2017
|IEEE Student member
|Student Non-IEEE Member
|Full Registration after 30 October 2017
|Additional Banquet Tickets (each)
Workshops - 14-15 December
|Registration type||Date and time||Cost|
|Workshop one: half day. Intel OpenCL framework
2pm - 5pm
|Workshop two: Xilinx Pynq workshop
9am - 5pm
|Workshop three: Bambu: a free framework for the high-level synthesis of complex applications
|Workshop four: an introduction to open source digital design - EDA, IP and SoC