This Conference aims to enhance the research experience and enrich the intellectual climate for our research candidates.
This Conference aims to provide effective management of the HDR milestone requirements..
It comprises three days of HDR Milestone Reviews (14 - 16 February) and a Professional Development Day (17 February).
We look forward to approximately 100 candidates presenting their significant milestone reviews.
Professor Abbie Griffin
Royal L. Garff, Presidential Chair in Marketing, David Eccles School of Business, University of Utah, USA.
Opening Keynote Address:
Innovation Management Research: Status of the Domain and Future Research Agenda
The Professional Development Day will feature the following valuable sessions presented by local and international experts:
- Abstract Writing Workshop with the popular Carla Taines (EOI Process)
- Reaching for the Stars College of Business HDR A* Journal Publication Scheme recipient presentations. David Goodwin PhD (Law), Florian Kock PhD (EFM) & Justin Nguyen, PhD (EFM) Best PhD Presentation at FIRN Conference 2016
- Research Repository - presentation from Keely Chapman, Coordinator RMIT’s Research Repository
- Career Planning - Presentation by Prof Gavan Fitzsimons, Professor of Marketing, Duke University Durham, North Carolina, USA
- Qualitative Research Methods for Business Research (EOI Process)
- Workshop by Prof Abbie Griffin, Royal L. Garff, Presidential Chair in Marketing, David Eccles School of Business, University of Utah, USA