RMIT University has the pleasure of inviting you to the Spain-Australia Rail Technology Cooperation Forum
Given the increase of infrastructure opportunities in Australia, The Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI), the Spanish National Innovation Agency is organising a technological and trade mission with around 20 companies to foster cooperation with Australian organisations in the rail and construction sector.
RMIT will host this half a day event to:
- present the capabilities and innovation interests of the Spanish companies
- learn about infrastructure challenges and opportunities in Melbourne
- understand academic expertise and opportunities for collaboration in this area
8.30am – Registration
9.00am – Forum commences
- Vision for Rail in Australia
- Winning Rail Infrastructure Opportunities
- Spanish Rail environment and innovation
- Engineering materials and equipment
12.00pm – Networking lunch
1.00pm – Opportunity to meet B2B with visiting Spanish companies
Located on the corner of Swanston and La Trobe streets, catch a City Loop train to nearby Melbourne Central train station or to Flinders Street. From Flinders Street, you can take a connecting City Loop train or Yarra Tram along Swanston Street.
Trams running along Swanston Street include routes 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 16, 64, 67 and 72. Tram routes 24, 30 and 35 run along La Trobe Street.
Visit the Public Transport Victoria website for more information and connecting services in your area.
No on-campus parking is available for visitors, but you’ll find many commercial car parks a short walk away. Metered street parking is also available nearby, but note the time limits and clearway restrictions.