Australia's future in a competitive world depends on effective collaborative approaches – do we have the means for that?
This conference, hosted by RMIT University's EU Centre, will bring together policymakers, leaders in regional and Australian business, academics and entrepreneurs for a frank debate about the prerequisites to sustain quality research and innovation in Australia.
An exciting line-up of keynote speakers include:
- Dr Ziggy Switkowski AO, Chancellor of RMIT University and Chair of NBN Co
- Professor Ian Chubb AC, former Chief Scientist of Australia
- Ms Patricia Kelly PSM, Director General of IP Australia
- Mr Ken Sloan, DVC-Enterprise of Monash University
- Dr Imran Ahmad, Director of Future Earth Australia
- Professor Peta Ashworth, University of Queensland