The Practice Research Symposium Europe is a biannual gathering of PhD researchers completing research in established and newly emerging areas of design and the creative arts.
The upcoming PRS Europe from 27 to 29 April in Barcelona includes the final presentations of two PhD candidates on the first day followed by a full range of work-in-progress research presentations on the final two days. All sessions are open to the public.
- Presentations of PhD candidates Alisa Andrasek and Siobhán Ní Éanaigh
From 10:00am | 27 April | Herriaz Soto & Co, c/Badajoz 127, Barcelona
- Work-in-progress PhD presentations
From 9:30am | 28 & 29 April | Bau Design College of Barcelona, c/Pujades 118, Barcelona
A special public event as part of this cutting-edge design symposium includes the opening keynote lecture and two book launches on 27 April at 6:30pm at RMIT Europe, Level 5, Media-TIC Building, c/Roc Boronat 117, Barcelona.
- Welcome keynote lecture delivered by Sadie Morgan
- Book launch: Architecture in its Continuums by Leon van Schaik
- Book launch: Founding Alive Architecture by Petra Pferdmemges
To register to attend for any of these events, please complete the PRS Europe Registration Form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.