RMIT Europe is partnering with Telefónica Innovación Alpha and ECHAlliance to deliver a one-day symposium on the challenges impacting healthcare for an ageing society in a digitally connected world.
Don't miss this upcoming half-day symposium and networking lunch on how design and technology can transform healthcare for an ageing population.
This is a must-attend event for people working across the health ecosystem interested in enhancing innovation that prepares our healthcare for the demographic challenge of an ageing population.
The event will see participants from health and social care, education and research, policy, industry, associations and funding organisations. Topics covered include:
- the role of design and technology in transforming healthcare
- how design can have an impact on ageing in place
- innovation and new technology to promote health and wellbeing.
Speakers include Larissa Hjorth (RMIT University), Remko Vermeulen (Telefónica Innovación Alpha), Andreas Motel-Klingebiel (Linköping University), Lisa Hollins (King's College Hospital), César Velasco Muñoz (Vall d’Hebron), Jordi Piera Jiménez (Badalona Serveis Assistencials), Julien Venne (European Connected Health Alliance), Lekshmy Parameswaran (Fuelfor), Elisabeth M. De Morentin (Roche), Markus Wilhelms (MOWOOT), Ester Sarquella (Tunstall Healthcare), Silvia Urra (Tecnalia Research & Innovation), Dr Jaz Hee-Jeong Choi (RMIT University).
RMIT Europe will host this symposium as a collaboration with the International Network of Ecosystems of ECHAlliance as part of the ECHA Catalan Ecosystem
- Dr Jaz Hee-Jeong Choi, Senior Research Fellow, RMIT University
- Elisabeth M De Morentin, Global Service Concepts Lead, Digital Health Solutions & Services, ROCHE
- Susan Feitoza, Innovation and Research Associate Digital Health, RMIT Europe
- Marta Fernandez, Executive Director, RMIT Europe
- Larissa Hjorth, Professor, Director of the Design & Creative Practice Platform, RMIT University
- Lisa Hollins, Executive Director of Transformation and IT, King's College Hospital
- Irini Logothetis, Biomedical Engineering, RMIT University
- Andreas Motel-Klingebiel, Professor in Ageing and LaterLife, Linköping University
- Lekshmy Parameswaran, Cofunder and Director of Insights and Strategy, Fuelfor
- Jordi Piera Jiménez, CIO, Badalona Serveis Assistencials
- Ester Sarquella, Business Development Director, Tunstall Healthcare
- Silvia Urra, Researcher, Tecnalia Research & Innovation, ECTP - Active Ageing & Built Environment Cities
- César Velasco Muñoz, Healthcare Innovation and Data Director, Vall d’Hebron University Hospital
- Julien Venne, Director of Strategy and Innovation, European Connected Health Alliance
- Remko Vermeulen, VP of Product, Telefónica Innovación Alpha
- Markus Wilhelms, CEO, MOWOOT