Event details Event cancelled
This series looks at issues that are shaping the practice of design and our engagement with diverse audiences.
Run by RMIT Communication Design in conjunction with AGDA (Australian Graphic Design Association) and others.
All welcome. Up-to-date information each week will be available on the Comm Design Facebook page.
- Friday 4 April: Double Dutch - Will the REAL graphic designer please step forward? Speaker Stephen Banham
- Friday 2 May: AGDA - Firstfive out
- Friday 9 May: Beyond D.I.Y. - on Risography and publishing-as-practice. Speaker Brad Haylock
- Friday 16 May: Service Design. Speaker Dr Yoko Akama, DESIS
- Friday 23 May: AGDA - The Chair - conversation with an industry leader
- Friday 30 May: Studio presentations/exhibition