Event details Event cancelled
Join ABC News Breakfast’s Michael Rowland as he hosts a panel discussion with prominent industry thought leaders to identify the challenges and opportunities facing global business.
As part of Melbourne Knowledge Week, the College of Business is bringing together thought leaders from the worlds of finance, technology, energy, social enterprise and the media to explore the theme “The Innovation Games - ‘industry and students inventing the future’.” It promises to be a lively Q&A with insights on engaging innovation processes in business design, purpose led social venturing, and ‘peer to peer’ collaboration as part of the approach for sustainable business modelling.
Our guests on the night include:
- Dr Patrick Maes – General Manager Strategy & Planning, Global Technology Services and Operations (GTSO), and Chief Technology Officer, Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ)
- David Southwick MP – Victorian Shadow Minister Energy & Resources; Innovation; & Renewables
- Claire Merquita – Public Relations Manager, Pozible
- Helen Souness – Managing Director, Etsy Australia and Asia
- Saul Eslake – Australian Economist & Commentator
This event is part of Melbourne Knowledge Week, 19 – 25 October 2015, proudly presented by the City of Melbourne.