Designing and planning for research impact: A focus on innovation and organisational change
The Doctoral Training Centre, College of Business, RMIT University, is hosting this one day event designed to develop the research capabilities of HDR students.
The program has two main sessions. The morning session's objective is to provide students an opportunity to hear from experts in academia and industry on designing and planning for research impact.
The afternoon session involves individual presentations by HDR students. The objective of afternoon session is to provide students an avenue to showcase their research ideas and receive constructive feedback from audience.
- Dr Ron Beckett, Deakin University
- Professor Amrik Sohal, Monash University
- Professor Swee Mak, RMIT University
- Professor Mohini Singh, RMIT University
- Associate Professor Jerry Courvisanos, Federation University
- Professor Adela McMurray, RMIT University
- Mr Patrick Ross, former executive from Bosch Australia
- Professor Peter Blame, Executive Director, Blamey Saunders Hears