RMIT GBIC 2019: Realising value from new business logics by Swarovski and Australian businesses. The second Global Business Innovation Conversation of 2019 will feature Swarovski's Strategic Director of Innovation Ecosystems, Hannes Erler, alongside a panel of industry innovators from across the Australian business landscape.
Globally known for his specialised knowledge in innovation management, Hannes Erler from Swarovski will discuss how the billion-dollar company leveraged innovation ecosystems to pursue ground-breaking opportunities. He will also share insights on how the 125-year-old jewellery and crystal juggernaut used open innovation to become an award-winning innovation pioneer.
A panel of industry experts will discuss:
- How to create and capture value from collaborative activities for game-changing innovations
- What it takes to implement open innovation by Australian companies
- How companies develop, facilitate, and manage open innovation and digital transformation
- How to build innovation capabilities and cross-industry R&D partnerships with universities, start-ups and other stakeholders
- What skills and competencies are required to work in collaborative innovation environment and how to foster them
- Bernard Lee - Portfolio Strategy and Innovation, Australia Post
- Kelly Hutchinson - Founder, DSI4AU and Deputy Chair, Pearcey Foundation
- Peter Carney - Head of Innovation and Product Development, TOLL Global Logistics
- Matthew Young - Manufacturing Innovation Manager, Innovative Manufacturing Cooperative Research Centre (IMCRC)
If you're interested in creating, enhancing or embedding innovation in your professional life, don't miss this opportunity.
More information is available on the RMIT Global Business Innovation Conversations web page.