Be inspired by leaders across RMIT who are making progress on the Sustainable Development Goals.
RMIT recognises the important role the education sector can play not only supporting the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) agenda, but actually promoting and contributing to the achievement of all 17 SDGs.
Get along to learn more about RMIT’s commitments to the SDGs, as well as to know more about some of the SDGs initiatives being undertaken by academics, students and staff. Panellists will talk about the importance of the SDGs and then discuss how the SDGs are incorporated into their work.
The SDGs Dialogue Series aims to share expertise, foster collaboration and to increase awareness of the SDGs to students, staff, academics and other key stakeholders.
- Professor Tom Kovac, Director of the Advanced Architecture stream within the School of Architecture and Design
- Professor Usha Iyer-Raniga, Co-Lead of the United Nations One Planet Network and Professor at the School of Property, Construction and Project Management
- Dr Nick Brown, Lecturer of Humanitarian Engineering at the School of Engineering
- Dr Renzo Mori Junior, Sustainable Development Senior Advisor
- Hayley Cordes, Sustainability Coordinator
This is a free event