Looking for Communication, Digital Media, Design or Journalism postgraduate study options at RMIT?
Postgraduate programs from RMIT’s School of Media and Communication will be featured across a number of spaces where you'll be able to speak one-on-one with RMIT’s experts about your study options and tour studio facilities.
Undecided on which program is best for you? Sit in on a presentation and then check out the other programs on offer. Chat to our students and graduates to find out what prompted them to return to study and how it has improved their place in industry.
If you’ve been thinking about further study, don’t wait any longer. 2018 is your year.
Presentations and Q&As
Presentations will be followed by an opportunity for one-on-one Q&As with Program Managers.
- Graduate Diploma in Journalism
- Master of Advertising
- Master of Animation, Games and Interactivity
- Master of Communication
- Master of Communication Design
- Master of Media
- Master of Writing and Publishing
- Maree Curtis, Graduate Diploma in Journalism Program Manager
- Dr Julie Bilby, Master of Advertising Program Manager
- Dr Chris Barker, Master of Animation, Games and Interactivity Program Manager
- Dr Jenny Robinson, Master of Communication Program Manager
- Dr Rebecca Young, Master of Media Program Manager
- Associate Professor Brad Haylock, Master of Communication Design Program Manager
- Tracy O'Shaughnessy, Master of Writing and Publishing Program Manager
Think forward and think RMIT for postgraduate study. Find out more about postgraduate study options in 2018.