Event details Event cancelled
The Post-graduate Weekend School is a joint initiative of the Australian and New Zealand EU Centres Network.
Get away from the everyday stresses of studying, and:
- Present your EU-focused research:10mins for those in early stages, 15mins for those one year into their research. Presentations must be supported by a power-point, and will be followed by a quick Q&A session.
- Hear presentations by other students who are studying the EU.
- Gain valuable, constructive feedback from others in the field.
- Attend workshops on research and study tools, publishing and presenting, and other academic skills.
- Network with other students and leading academics.
All meals, accommodation, transport from Christchurch are included. There is a small amount of funding available to help with transport costs for those further afield. New Zealand travel scholarships will be available through the EUCN. Australian students –please enquire with your home university about funding for travel to this workshop.
The Weekend School is jointly funded by the NZ EU Centres Network, ANU Centre for European Studies, Monash European and EU Centre and the European Union Centre at RMIT, with assistance from the European Commission.