RMIT’s Dr Marius Foley, Program Manager of the RMIT Master of Design Futures, is leading this workshop at RMIT Europe in Barcelona. Over 2.5 hours, it will see a meditation on leadership through mindful practice, design and making. Sherre Delys (www.sherre.be), Creative Mindfulness Practitioner, is contributing practices via audio.
We will explore leadership by making tangible the various ‘acts’ which go to make up leadership. The workshop will be a mindful engagement with these concepts and the objects we make during this time.
What you’ll get out of the workshop
- Techniques to construct contemporary leadership models
- Two preparatory mindful practices (audio) prior to the workshop
- Access to a workshop website with additional resources on mindful leadership
- Networking lunch
- RMIT University certificate of attendance
Who should attend
- Australian alumni interested in gaining the leadership tools and experience needed to understand rapid change by taking a mindful approach.
This exclusive Australian alumni event is supported by the Australian Embassy in Spain.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration code.