Workshop participants will be equipped with the knowledge needed to maximise the benefits of H2020 projects and avoid some common problems.
Who should attend?
Academics and grants administrative staff who are already involved in H2020 proposal submissions and/or funded projects.
We strongly encourage attendance by anyone who has submitted a proposal or is seriously considering doing so, to be better prepared for implementation.
What will be covered?
- Roles and responsibilities of participants based in Melbourne, Vietnam and Barcelona
- Cost eligibility and reporting
- How the R&I match funding works
- Important differences between H2020 and ARC
- How Category 3 income is calculated and apportioned
- Optimising participation in consortia meetings
This workshop will be led by Boaz Kogon, Innovation & Research Associate Industry 4.0 at RMIT Europe, in collaboration with the ECPs.