Randstad can offer an alternative employment method to help you hire RMIT students
RMIT has partnered with Randstad to offer host organisations and graduate recruiters an alternative hiring mechanism which offers flexibility and outsourced payroll. This partnership offers employers an easily accessible, low-cost method of employing RMIT’s brightest talent, adding value to their organisation and developing the leaders of the future.
Randstad is a world leading recruitment and HR solutions provider. With more than 40 offices across Australia and over 25 years local market experience, Randstad offers speciailsed recruitment and HR solutions across the broadest range of skills, disciplines and industry sectors.
- Weekly pay
- Online timesheet submissions
- Access to pay slips on e-system
- Comprehensive inductions and OH&S
- Regular consultations and monitoring
- Dedicated payroll hotline
- Cover provided for workers compensation and PI and PL
- Super and payroll tax included in hourly rate.