Are you a Singapore-based professional with leadership experience? Join Career Mentoring Singapore to offer career guidance to current RMIT students at the Singapore Institute of Management (SIM).
Singapore-based professionals provide career guidance to current SIM students studying:
- economics and finance
- professional communication and communication design
- logistics and supply chain management.
Time commitment and program length
A minimum of one hour per month for 12 weeks.
Mentors require the following:
- a work base in Singapore
- at least three or more years’ professional workforce experience in a supervisory, management or leadership capacity
- a willingness to act as a resource by sharing expertise and experience
- the ability to recognise and encourage the student’s strengths and areas for development
- a commitment to invest time into the mentoring relationship
- a willingness to provide constructive and honest feedback.