Are you an industry professional in engineering, IT, property, construction or project management? Share your expertise and join Women@RMIT mentoring.
Mentors offer career insights to Melbourne-based female undergraduate and post-graduate students in engineering, IT, property, construction and project management. They also help students identify and navigate any gender biases in their future industry.
Time commitment and program length
A minimum of one hour per month for 12 weeks
Mentors may be male or female and require:
- at least three or more years’ professional workforce experience in a supervisory, management or leadership capacity
- a willingness to act as a resource by sharing expertise and experience
- the ability to recognise and encourage the student’s strengths and areas for development
- a commitment to invest time into the mentoring relationship
- a willingness to provide constructive and honest feedback.