RMIT has partnered with the Australian Association of Graduate Employers (AAGE) to be a part of The Big Meet Melbourne.
Register now for The Big Meet.
Time and date
Friday 22 March 2019
Open to students 11am–3pm
Palladium at Crown
8 Whiteman Street
AAGE Member organisations are entitled to a discounted rate to exhibit.
The Big Meet is the ideal way to reach the right students from a range of universities in one day. The Big Meet is also one of the best careers fairs in the country.
The Big Meet offers a range of unique benefits to exhibitors:
- Promote your organisation to university students from across Melbourne in a single day.
- Access nearly 2,000 students genuinely job seeking.
- Receive the contact details for all students who pre-register for the event (note: only provided to exhibitors that are employers).
- Students wear badges indicating their university.
- Floor plan and exhibitor spaces clearly indicate the residency requirements of each exhibitor.
Who can attend?
The Big Meet provides the perfect solution for organisations wishing to maximise their exposure to potential candidates whilst minimising their costs. If you have limited time, resources or budget, The Big Meet is the ideal way to reach the right students in one day.
Organisations that are interested in exhibiting at The Big Meet should contact email@example.com for more information.
For enquiries please contact RMIT Careers and Employability or phone on +61 3 9925 3901.