Source and attract talented students for paid internships, work placements, volunteer opportunities, cooperative positions, vacation programs.
- Access talent for internships from Australia’s largest tertiary institution.
- Showcase employment opportunities to approximately 2000 work-ready candidates.
- Raise your organisation’s profile to 84,000 students.
What else do I need to know?
To attend, employers need to be offering employment opportunities (paid internships, work placements, volunteer work, cooperative positions, vacation and graduate work programs) to RMIT students and graduates.
Your stand will:
- measure approximately 1.8 metres x 1 metre
- include one table and two chairs
- accommodate two staff and a small display
- not have power and wireless internet
Deliveries can only be received at Storey Hall or via the service lift in Rodda Lane (off La Trobe Street) on 24 July from 8.30am. We cannot receive deliveries prior to this time.
Additional information will be emailed to participants following successful registration and prior to the event.
For any queries, please contact RMIT Careers and Employability.
+61 3 9925 3901