Promote your internships, and graduate positions to RMIT students through our targeted email service
You can utilise RMIT University’s targeted email service to send information about paid internships, and graduate employment opportunities to students from a range of disciplines.
Targeted emails can help your organisation to:
- reach your desired market based on a variety of demographics to ensure a more engaged and receptive audience
- increase traffic to your website or social media pages through email hyperlinks
- directly promote your brand with your target audience
- distribute content that can be easily shared and forwarded
Our targeted email service is carried out through our jobs board system CareerHub, where students register to receive emails. Please note that student registration is voluntary and therefore the numbers will fluctuate throughout the year. In terms of selecting students, there are several options available to ensure that your message reaches the right students. Students can be targeted by the following criteria:
- status – current student or graduate (alumni)
- program name – e.g. Bachelor of Business
- year level – penultimate or final year
- study type – undergraduate / postgraduate
- program – domestic or international
- nationality – domestic or international
How to book
To book our targeted email service please follow the steps below:
- Log in or register for CareerHub and complete the Targeted email booking form in the left-hand menu.
- A RMIT staff member will email you confirming details within 3-5 business days.
- Your targeted email will then be sent to RMIT students.
Terms and conditions
We require a minimum of five working days to process targeted email requests. We are only able to send paid internships and graduate employment opportunities via this service. RMIT reserves the right to screen targeted email requests to determine job suitability for RMIT students and graduates.
For enquiries please contact the RMIT Careers and Employability team or phone +61 3 9925 3901.