Vocational Education Employer Self Service (VEESS) is an online self-service application developed by RMIT for employers of Victorian apprentices and trainees.
What can I do with VEESS?
VEESS gives you direct access to the training records of your apprentices and trainees. For each of your apprentices and trainees you can:
- View each day’s attendance and future attendance schedule
- View training and assessment progress
- Review and confirm competence at course level for apprentices
- Review and confirm competence on completion of qualification
- Review and approve training plans.
Why should I use VEESS?
VEESS is unique to RMIT: no other training provider of apprenticeship and traineeship programs offers a system like VEESS. Benefits of using VESS include:
- Direct, real-time access to apprenticeship and traineeship employees’ training records.
- Access available 24/7 from any computer or device with an internet connection at veess.rmit.edu.au
- Reduces the paperwork employers need to complete
- Speeds up approval processes.
How do I use VEESS?
Access the following resources for instructions and guidance in using VEESS.
|VEESS User Guide||An extensive guide that offers step-by-step instructions and frequently asked questions for every function available in VEESS.|
|VEESS Basics Quick Reference Guide||
A simple, one-page guide that offers step-by-step instructions on the basic functions. Includes:
|VEESS Manage Users Quick Reference Guide||
If you set up and manage VEESS users for your company, you need this simple, one-page guide with step-by-step instructions. Includes:
Where to get help
If you need help using VEESS please refer to the resources above in the first instance.
If you require further assistance, please refer to the RMIT contact details listed in the Training provider details section of the Training plan for your apprentice or trainee.