RMIT offers convenient interview and testing at our city campus in the urban heart of Melbourne’s CBD for organisations seeking our work-ready students and graduates.
Our services include:
- organising a venue on campus in which to hold the interview
- notifying successful applicants of the interview time and place
- scheduling the interviews
- video conferencing set-up
Session dates and times
Interviews and testing on-campus can be conducted at RMIT’s city campus at any time during the year.
How to book
To book interviews or testing on-campus please follow the steps below:
- Log in or register for CareerHub and complete the Campus Interviews booking form in the left-hand menu.
- A RMIT staff member will email you confirming details within 3-5 business days.
- Conduct your Campus Interviews at RMIT City campus and recruit our students.
N.B. All bookings are subject to review and approval by the University.
Terms and conditions
Bookings need to be made a minimum of 10 working days before the interview date.
We recommended you book up to a month in advance to secure your spot. This free service is subject to availability and at RMIT’s discretion.
Catering can be supplied at your information session, please make arrangements directly with your chosen provider.
RMIT suggests the use of the following caterer on campus:
For enquiries please contact the RMIT Careers and Employability team or phone on +61 3 9925 3901.