Advertise your opportunities to our students and graduates via CareerHub.
Advertise your employment opportunities to over 82,000 students on RMIT’s student jobs board – CareerHub.
It’s quick and easy to advertise your vacancy on CareerHub and what’s more:
- It’s free
- It can be accessed by all our students and graduates
- You can advertise casual, part-time or full-time roles, internships or vacation and graduate programs
Log in to advertise on CareerHub
To post a job vacancy Log into CareerHub using your username and password, please note our terms and conditions.
Select 'Add a new job' and enter the job details in the appropriate fields and enter the job details in the appropriate fields.
Register to use CareerHub
New to CareerHub? First time users should click on Register on CareerHub.
Complete the employer registration
Step 1 - Employer Type:
- Click on the appropriate Register button shown on the left panel.
- New employers must register first.
- If you believe that your organisation already has an account, please contact us.
Step 2 - Organisation Name / Individual Details:
- Enter organisation name or individual details.
- Acknowledge that you have read and agree to our Terms and Conditions.
Step 3 - Organisation Details:
- Enter organisation details.
- Please note you are able to change your organisation's details at any time using the 'Edit Details' function in your profile once you have logged in.
Step 4 - Register Primary Contact:
- Enter primary contact details.
- Create a 'Username' and 'Password'.
Whilst your organisation's registration is awaiting approval, you can continue to add jobs and contacts, however details will not be visible to students until your registration and each submission has been approved by an Administrator.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration.
- Once your registration is processed you will also be notified by email.
For enquiries please contact the RMIT Careers and Employability team or phone +61 3 9925 3901.