Connect directly with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students at RMIT’s Indigenous Careers Fair
Time and date
Thursday 21 March 2019
Open to students 11.30am–2.00pm
Building 08, Level 4, Megaflex 13
383 Swanston Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
- Build a better relationship with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students.
- Access and network with talent for graduate, internship and scholarship opportunities.
- Provide support to RMIT’s Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students.
- Raise your organisation’s profile and commitment to reconciliation
What else do I need to know?
To attend, employers need to be offering employment opportunities (paid internships, work placements, volunteer work, cooperative positions, vacation and graduate work programs) to RMIT Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students and graduates.
Your stand will:
- measure approximately 1.8 metres x 1 metre
- include one table and two chairs
- accommodate two staff and a small display
- not have power and wireless internet
We cannot receive deliveries.
Additional information will be emailed to participants following successful registration and prior to the event.
For enquiries please contact the RMIT Careers and Employability team or phone +61 3 9925 3901.